July Currently

This morning I am linking up with Farley's July Currently!  Can yall believe it is already July?  Slow down, summer!  I actually wrote this Currently yesterday, but am just now posting it today. 
Last year Tara introduced me to the Humphrey series.  I read about 3 of the books to my class and they LOVED it!  I will forever read about Humphrey's adventures to my class.  

This summer as part of my continued mentor training/certification, we are reading The Inspired Teacher over the summer as a book study.  

2 comments

  1. Hi Lana! I just had to laugh because as I was reading your Currently, my two year old was also watching Mickey Mouse Club house. I found your blog through Farley's Currently. I am a new follower. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower. I found you through Currently! Your blog is so cute! I can not wait to read more of your ideas! http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top