Teacher Week {Must Haves Monday}

Today I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week!  Today is Must-Haves Monday.  

1)  First, I must have some Flair pens!  They are my absolute favorite.  I use them at home and at school.  
2)  Organization is definitely a must!  Whether you organize by using a file cabinet, binders, folders, etc...whatever it takes, you will not be sorry that you spend time getting things organized.  I use binders for student data and my teacher binder.  I also keep copies of everything we do in subject binders.
I also bought this organizer from Lakeshore Learning and have loved it!  I keep all my copies for the upcoming week in it.  
3)  Smartboard - Oh, I don't know how I would teach without my Smartboard!  It is my absolute favorite!  
4)  Cricut - I have loved labeling things with vinyl using my Cricut machine!  
Head over to Blog Hoppin' to join in on the fun!

3 comments

  1. I bought Flair pens for the first time this year, because everyone I work with loves them too! I'm looking forward to using them (How dorky is it that I'm looking forward to using a pen?!?) and hope they live up to the hype!
    Bee
    Bee Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought those same organizers for my plans. Love that it keeps everything separate by day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacher Week" sounds like a wonderful initiative to celebrate and appreciate the educators who play such a vital role in shaping our futures. I believe this theme ties beautifully into the importance of Exam Help, a crucial resource for both students and teachers alike.Teachers put in tireless effort throughout the year to prepare students for exams and equip them with knowledge and skills. It's only fitting that they receive recognition and support, especially when it comes to exam preparation.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top