Hall Pass Linky

I saw several blogs doing this awesome link, Hall Pass, so I thought I would join in on the fun!  Hop on over to Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits to join, too!
This link has 4 parts, outlined below:
P - Product

I am going to cheat just a bit and not show a product.  Believe it or not, I've never even bought off of Teachers Pay Teachers or made my own cute product like I am seeing.  {gasp}  I know, what rock have I been living under?

A - Area

My favorite area would probably be my classroom library.  I have added lots of books this year!  Eventually, I picture a library with the same color bookshelves and bright colored baskets, but this works just fine for now!  This is also the area where we meet at each day.  
S - Signal

I use a very traditional signal, the clapping method.  You know that saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  Well, clapping in a pattern just works for us!  So, clapping it is! 
S - Sanity
Lately, I have been stopping at a gas station and getting a little afternoon snack and it has been a great thing at the end of the long day.  Unfortunately, it's super un-healthy!  I love all things salty and Lay's Classic chips are my all-time favorites!  Weight Watchers, here I come!

2 comments

  1. Is it because it's comfort food...but I've been ingesting kettle chips at the end of the day...I gave up soda for lent or I'd have one also. I liked your comment on clapping...tried and true method.

    Have a good weekend. I've been off 2.5 days because of the snow!
    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade


    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl that sanity picture is killing me. YUM!!!!!
    Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top