January Currently

Another link up for Farley's Currently series over at Oh Boy 4th Grade! I love this series and love to get a small glimpse at other people's lives.
Most of mine is self-explanatory so I won't bore you with explanations except for one: 

What will 2014 look like for our family? 

If you've followed me for some time, you'll know that we've recently moved to Georgia from South Carolina after my husband received a promotion at his work. It's exciting and a little scary all at the same time. I have so many questions and wondering's. Will my son start Pre-K? Will he go to a daycare? Where will I teach at? What grade will I teach? Will the teachers there be receptive and want to collaborate? So many questions! It's not that I'm really worrying, but more wondering.  

Here's to 2014!

5 comments

  1. Wow, a mid-school year cross-country move - you are one brave lady! I found your blog through this month's Currently. I moved about a year and half ago, and while I definitely feel at home here the decorating has been slooooow going; to be sure, a big part of that was all the work that goes into changing school districts!

    Good luck with 2014 and your new life with your family! I'm sure it will be a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting year it's going to be for you! New year, new places, new faces! Best wishes!!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best in your new adventures and in 2014.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in 2014; sounds like you have a lot of fun ahead of you! Isn't their excitement on Christmas morning the BEST?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new home! Best of luck and good vibes towards your way for 2014! Happy New Year!:)
    Mrs. Solis

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top