Blogging Goals

As soon is starting back (today is my first day with students), I have started thinking about how I am going to make time for blogging. I hate to admit it, but every summer I post regularly and then ....... school starts. My posts are usually fewer in number.
 
Y'all know how much is going on during the school year. It just gets SO busy. I am going to try to be intentional with my blog posts and post 2-3 times per week now that school has started. 
 I narrowed it down to three main blogging goals. Now I'll just to figure out time to fit them into my schedule! :)
 Since I will be teaching Literacy and Social Studies, I hope to share some of the fun lessons we will be doing throughout the year. Sometimes this may be a short post with a few pictures of our fun and at other times it may be a more detailed post.

In my classroom, I am going to incorporate book talks more intentionally and plan to have "Book Talk Tuesday" and/or "Book Talk Thursday". I'll be sharing some of the books we are reading throughout the year.


Lastly, I'll be sharing random tidbits from the week - somewhat of a "Our Life Lately" or a "Five for Friday" type post.

Between fulfilling obligations as a Mom, wife, teacher, etc. during the school year, I sometimes find it difficult to make time for blogging. How do you balance blogging when school is back in session?

1 comment

  1. I think you've set great goals! I have a random question. What font are you using when you posted your goals? I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top