Blogger Exchange Goodies

I was so excited when I saw that there was a Back to School Blogger Exchange earlier this summer and knew I'd love to participate in it!  I was paired with Mandy at Caffeine and Lesson Plans.  I was so excited to be paired up with her because I love her blog!
Here are the goodies I got!!  I was so excited when I saw my box in the mail!  Don't you love getting fun mail?!
I LOVE this personalized binder!  Who doesn't love anything personalized?!  It has became my Math binder as we will be beginning a new textbook and new standards this year...definitely something I needed!
Here are the rest of my goodies!  Super cute (and lots of!) post-it's, a pack of colorful pens, a pack of color pens, a cute pouch, and a pack that includes pencils, pens, and highlighters!  Love it all!
Thank you so much Mandy for my goodies and thank you to Adventures of Ms. Smith and Covered in Glitter and Glue for hosting this!  

5 comments

  1. Lovin' that binder! Everything is just more fun with your name on it! What great goodies!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. That binder is super-neat! (...and I love getting a box full of goodies in the mail, too!)
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy! Looks like you got some GREAT stuff! I am also a fan of ANYTHING personalized! =)

    Thanks so much for participating and linking up!
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stuff you got! I can't wait to get mine. I really love those little t-shirt post-it notes. I would make it into something crafty for the kids...like a design your own t-shirt thing.
    Anyway, Love it all!
    Amy
    The Teacher Next Door

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! That all looks like so much fun! I just love getting fun mail too!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top